Rabu, 29 Maret 2017

Happiness

Assalaamu'alaykum!

Hello, friends! How are you doing? I feel great, alhamdulillah.
I hope you too ^^

Me and my partner, Mbak Diah, are collaborating every two weeks, but due to our conditions, we were taking a break for a week. So, this is our third collaboration :)

Credit: pixabay
Being happy is everyone's need. Everyone needs to be happy, although for some people it seems so hard to stay happy.


Some people say that money can make anyone happy. I agreed, but it is not the essential thing. If we have a lot of money but we are suffering from some incurable disease, no matter how much we have money, we will not be happy.

I often read a quote:
"Happiness is simple".
It is as simple as taking a breath while being grateful to Allah, to the One who is still giving us opportunity to do righteous deeds for our eternal life in the future.

~~~

About two weeks ago, I saw my old classmate's profile picture on Instagram, a picture of her wearing hijab. I knew that she usually not wear it until a few weeks ago, so I were curious.

Read my partner's here 

I visited her feed and found that she had erased all her without hijab photos. Around sixty or seventy photos disappeared from her feed, leaving only ten. A few of them were her photos wearing hijab. This makes me sure that she wears hijab now.

I admit that I thought she wont wear hijab in a near future, but masyaallah, Allah gives His guidance to her so soon!

I were happy. I am. I really am happy for her. To see someone I admire obey His command to cover her body with hijab feels so great! I amazed seeing her change. ^^

As Muslimah, wearing hijab is a must, as written in Holy Quran sura Al-Ahzaab verse 59:

"O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."

Guided by Allah to wear hijab is priceless, because not every Muslimah in this world obey His command about wearing hijab, or even not aware about this.

~~~

Knowing someone starts to follow the straight path bring happiness to my heart. It's simple but priceless.

How about you? What things that can make you happy? Drop a comment below. Can't wait to read your story!

6 komentar:

  1. New blog template, Mbak? I also changed my blog template lately and I am happy with the new appearance.

    I'm happy for you, too, as you found your old brand new friend wearing hijab.

    Every good change in life is worthy.

    BalasHapus
  2. Yes, the new templates from blogger are so good ^^

    You're right!

    Thank you.. :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Yg bikin happy itu sebenenrya memang simple kok. Masalahnya beberapa orang ga pengen happy dgn cara simple itu :D. Bersyurkur dengan apa yg kita punya aja udh bisa bikin happy, ngeliat anak sehat dan aktif buatku luar biasa happy, traveling ama keluarga jg bikin luar biasa gembira :). Intinya, gampang bersyukur, pasti happy :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Termasuk saya juga kadang gak mau happy dgn cara yg simpel.. nyari yg gak ada 😂
      Betul...memang bener2 harus pandai bersyukur

      Hapus
  4. Wow, you know what, mba? I'm happy reading your blog post. This sentence "It is as simple as taking a breath while being grateful to Allah" is meaningful.

    Thanks for sharing this simple happiness. :*

    Warm regards,
    Zia

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you, mbak Zia :)

      I hope we will always feel happy, even for the simple happiness we have ^^

      Hapus

Kindly share your thought here!
Please do not leave any links on the comment section.

Thank you! ^^

COPYRIGHT © 2017 | THEME BY RUMAH ES