Senin, 28 Agustus 2017

Aerobic Class

Assalaamu'alaykum.

Recently, I have a routine activity twice a week; aerobic class. I have joined this class since April. We do aerobics in group, instructed by an experienced instructor. The members are married women, but maidens are also welcomed.

This class originally take place in an elementary school hall, and the members are mainly mothers of children who study in that school. So, instead of coming back to their houses after drop their children off, they do some exercises. The session is ended right before pick up time, though.

The hall is now being renovated, so they need move to a new place. They moved to a gym that is quite near from my house. 

I am not a mother yet, but I heard about this from a WhatsApp group. Then a kind neighbor invited me to join. They said maybe I interested to join this aerobic class. So I decided to give it a try.

The first day is an unforgettable day. I will write about this later, insyaallah. But after this day, I am motivated to join longer. Doing exercises with friends made me enthusiast.

gym
This is the gym :). Credit: @siti_ummafaris

The things I always brought were a bottle of water; sometimes the cold one, a small towel, a small khimar, and shoes. Every two weeks, I brought two dumbbells, 2.6lb each. The instructor asked us to bring them on scheduled day, and the other day, we are asked to bring mattress.

After a class, my clothes are sweaty. I will let them dry out before putting them in laundry basket. My hair will get wet, too. I have to brush my hair with a comb after it becomes half wet, so it won't be a painful activity. Then I would wash my hair on the same day. Oil and sweat produced after exercising made my hair smelly, so I should do it.

I enjoy the class very much. Following the instructor's movement and pace, made me feel tired but fresh afterwards. My clothes are always sweaty because of that.
Mothers who joined this class from a long time ago, said that they feel refreshed when they woke up in the morning, unlike before they were joining. I've just started so I don't feel anything changed about my body yet.

At start of the class, my muscles are hurt. They said this is normal for someone who just started doing exercises. And it's true. The more I join, the more my body can tolerate any hard movements. I feel stronger. Alhamdulillah :)

I enjoy this class, although sometimes I felt lazy to ride my bike to the gym. 😁
This class is not free, of course. And added with entrance ticket, it's a quite good sum of money. I wondered if I should quit someday. But I don't want to 😭

4 komentar:

  1. what a great way to kill the time. I experienced staying in my kids kindergarten along the day while they were studying in class. I found myself got bored because I didn't have anything to do. But, alhamdulillaah, I blogged and had some fun with it.

    Doing aerobics exercise is good. Don't quit!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I really don't want to stop, but maybe I should start doing it at home if I don't want to spend any money for an aerobic class.

      Blogging really is great to spend our time when we have some leisure time ^^

      Hapus
  2. aaaak udah lama nggak aeoribik semenjak punya anak >,< kangen olahraga lagi. Bener banget tuh mba, alih-alih pengen body ideal tapi aerobic setidaknya bikin badan fit dan segar.

    haha maaf ya comment nggak pakai bahas inggris, saya tim yang ngerti english tapi bingung nulisnya.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Bener. Memang bikin segar dan fit. Uang yg keluar worth it banget sih, tapi mengingat saya belum punya penghasilan sendiri, rasanya gak enak utk minta suami bayarin biaya bulanannya hiks...

      Hapus

Kindly share your thought here!
Please do not leave any links on the comment section.

Thank you! ^^

COPYRIGHT © 2017 | THEME BY RUMAH ES